Shocking Valentine: Machine Gun Kelly appears to get electrocuted during concert
Machine Gun Kelly certainly had an electrifying Super Bowl weekend.
During a performance at a pregame concert, the “Bloody Valentine” rocker appeared to get electrocuted, causing his hair to stick straight up like he was touching a Van de Graaff generator at a science museum.
Kelly posted a photo of the hair-raising moment on his Twitter alongside the caption, “Getting electrocuted during a performance was a first for me…but the hair’s cool.”
TMZ also shared video of the electrocution, although the gossip site theorizes that it might’ve been a “stage prank,” noting that Kelly appeared “unfazed” and that “no EMTs showed up.”
Meanwhile, Kelly’s also been in the news over the past few days thanks to rumors of a breakup between him and fiancée Megan Fox. As People reports, Fox deactivated her Instagram over the weekend after deleting all the photos and videos of her and Kelly together. Fox also reportedly started following Kelly’s rival Eminem before shutting down her Instagram.
Kelly and Fox celebrated the one-year anniversary of their engagement in January and attended the Grammys together earlier this month.
Copyright © 2023, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.